FLEA MANAGEMENT | SCOPE OF SERVICES
- We recommend ultra low volume (ULV) misting treatment to eliminate flea.
- If infestation rate is high, repetitive treatment is required to ensure total elimination.
- We identify the root cause of flea infestation and help to relocate animals that might carry flea.
What are Fleas?
- Small wingless insects that survive as external parasites of mammals and birds.
- Live by consuming blood or hematophagy from their hosts.
- Flattened body about 3 mm long, normally brown in colour, move around hosts’ fur or feathers.
- Strong claws to cling on the hosts’ bodies, mouth to pierce and suck blood and hind legs to jump around.
Why are Fleas considered as Pests?
- Cause harm to pets and bite human when in contact
- Flea bites cause itchiness, skin rashes, allergies or diseases
What are the Signs of Flea Infestation?
- Bite marks on human skin
- Excessive pet scratch and reddened skin
- Multiple dot-like insects on pet’s fur
- Fleas (also known as “kutu”) often cling on cats, toddy cats (musang) or dogs.
- Regular pets grooming might help in reducing flea infestation within the premises.
GREEN 2 U (KL) SDN BHD
No. 41-1, Jalan Puteri 5/7
Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel : 03 - 8061 6268
Fax : 03 - 8066 4768
GREEN 2 U (EC) SDN BHD
Lot 28532, Taman Desa Solehah
Jalan Kelantan, Padang Air
21060 Kuala Terengganu
Terengganu Darul Iman
Tel : 09 - 667 1668
Fax : 09 - 667 1668
GREEN 2 U (NR) SDN BHD
No. 6, Jalan Che Tak
Perak Darul Ridzuan
Tel : 05 - 242 3034
011 - 1448 1688
GREEN 2 U (KB) SDN BHD
PT 912, Jalan Long Yunus
15200 Kota Bharu
Kelantan Darul Naim
Tel : 09 - 748 9388
Fax : 09 - 743 9388