FLIES MANAGEMENT | SCOPE OF SERVICES
- We recommend flying insects light trap with stick pad to effectively control the flies activities.
- We also offer ultra low volume (ULV) misting treatment for heavily-infested premises.
- We advise our clients on flies proofing and hygiene, which help to prevent further infestation.
Flying Insects Light Trap
What are Flies?
- Flying insects of the order Diptera, with a pair of wings to fly, a pair of compound eyes and mouth designed for piercing and sucking.
- Undergo complete metamorphosis: Eggs > Larvae > Pupae > Adults (Average lifespan about 30 days)
- Common Flies species in Malaysia:
Green Bottle Flies
Why are Flies considered as Pests?
- Carry and spread deadly diseases such as cholera, thyphoid fever and tuberculosis.
- Contaminate food, beverages, utensils and food preparation equipment.
- Cause nuisance with buzzing sound and skin allergies
What are the Signs of Flies Infestation?
- Dark clusters of spots on wall or window frames
- Regular sighting of active flies
- Flies maggots near drainage or garbage bins
- Keep your premise clean and no leftover food or beverage (including stains) on surfaces to prevent flies infestation.
GREEN 2 U (KL) SDN BHD
No. 41-1, Jalan Puteri 5/7
Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel : 03 - 8061 6268
Fax : 03 - 8066 4768
GREEN 2 U (EC) SDN BHD
Lot 28532, Taman Desa Solehah
Jalan Kelantan, Padang Air
21060 Kuala Terengganu
Terengganu Darul Iman
Tel : 09 - 667 1668
Fax : 09 - 667 1668
GREEN 2 U (NR) SDN BHD
No. 6, Jalan Che Tak
Perak Darul Ridzuan
Tel : 05 - 242 3034
011 - 1448 1688
GREEN 2 U (KB) SDN BHD
PT 912, Jalan Long Yunus
15200 Kota Bharu
Kelantan Darul Naim
Tel : 09 - 748 9388
Fax : 09 - 743 9388