MOSQUITO MANAGEMENT | SCOPE OF SERVICES
- We recommend thermal fogging and larvaciding to eliminate both adult mosquito and larvae.
- We also offer ultra low volume (ULV) misting treatment for premise internal area.
- Alternatively, we provide indoor protection by installing mosquito aerosol dispensers.
What are Mosquitoes?
- Flying insects with wings, hair-like legs and mouth to pierce and suck blood.
- Undergo complete metamorphosis: Eggs > Larvae > Pupae > Adults (whole process takes 14 to 30 days)
- Lay eggs on stagnant water or near water edges such as drainage and roof top.
- Common species of Mosquitoes in Malaysia:
Why are Mosquitoes considered as Pests?
- Carry and spread deadly diseases such as dengue fever, yellow fever, malaria and zika.
- Contaminate food, beverages, utensils and food preparation equipment.
- Cause nuisance with buzzing sound and bites that lead to itchiness and skin allergies.
What are the Signs of Mosquito Infestation?
- Regular mosquito bites
- Buzzing sound indoor and outdoor
- Mosquito larvae found near drainage or stagnant water
- Mosquitoes are attracted to carbon dioxide (CO2), sweat smell and heat released by humans.
- Mosquitoes are most active between 5:00 am to 7:00 am and 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
- Mosquito eggs can survive without water up to 6 months and hatch later when covered by water.
GREEN 2 U (KL) SDN BHD
No. 41-1, Jalan Puteri 5/7
Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel : 03 - 8061 6268
Fax : 03 - 8066 4768
GREEN 2 U (EC) SDN BHD
Lot 28532, Taman Desa Solehah
Jalan Kelantan, Padang Air
21060 Kuala Terengganu
Terengganu Darul Iman
Tel : 09 - 667 1668
Fax : 09 - 667 1668
GREEN 2 U (NR) SDN BHD
No. 6, Jalan Che Tak
Perak Darul Ridzuan
Tel : 05 - 242 3034
011 - 1448 1688
GREEN 2 U (KB) SDN BHD
PT 912, Jalan Long Yunus
15200 Kota Bharu
Kelantan Darul Naim
Tel : 09 - 748 9388
Fax : 09 - 743 9388