RATS MANAGEMENT | SCOPE OF SERVICES
- We recommend rat proofing by sealing and blocking all existing and potential entry points.
- We also provide rat monitoring trap and rat bait stations to monitor the infestation rate.
- We advise our clients on hygiene and cleanliness, which help to prevent further infestation.
Rat Bait Station
What are Rats?
- Omnivorous animals that feed on a variety of food (both plant and meat)
- Have high adaptability to new environment and reproduction rate
- Common species of Rats in Malaysia:
Why are Rats considered as Pests?
- Contaminate food, beverages and utensils
- Carry and spread diseases such as leptospirosis, thyphoid, rat-bite fever and so on.
- Damage building structures, especially wiring and cables.
- Cause unpleasant smell due to droppings and urine stain
What are the Signs of Rat Infestation?
- Smear / Rub / Gnaw / Bite Marks
- Rat Burrows
- Foot Prints / Droppings / Urine Stain
- Keep your premise clean and no leftover food or beverage (including stains) on surfaces to prevent rat infestation.
- Most rats are able to squeeze through tiny holes or gaps (> 0.6 cm) and enter the premise freely.
GREEN 2 U (KL) SDN BHD
No. 56-G, Jalan BP 5/11, Bandar Bukit Puchong
47120 Puchong, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel : 03 - 8061 6268
Fax : 03 - 8066 4768
GREEN 2 U (EC) SND BHD
Lot 28532, Taman Desa Solehah, Jalan Kelantan, Padang Air
21060 Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu Darul Ehsan
Tel : 09 - 667 1668
Fax : 09 - 667 1668
GREEN 2 U (KB) SDN BHD
PT 912, Jalan Long Yunus, 15200 Kota Bharu
Kelantan Darul Naim
Tel : 09 - 748 9388
Fax : 09 - 743 9388
GREEN 2 U (NR) SDN BHD
No. 6, Jalan Che Tak, 30300 Ipoh
Perak Darul Ridzuan
Tel : 05 - 242 3034
Mobile : 011 - 1448 1688
GREEN 2 U MERIDIAN CHEM SDN BHD
2-1-49, One Square, Tingkat Mahsuri
11950 Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang
Tel : 04 - 240 1163
Mobile : 016 - 421 0621